• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[HELP] About for add button from PlayerList in TAB.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First step is in Server side
Go to folder server/src/ and open the file WarZ_Server.sln

In VS press CTRL + F > search for code in tutorial
And follow the steps, copy>paste, simple.

Yes, Lukas, I see what you mean. I don't understand the last step
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// [LCCB] - REPORT BUTTON CONTEXT-MENU TAB PLAYERS
if(!isAdmin)
{
if(!selectedSelf)
cntxCmds[curCntxCmd++] = ContextCommand(HUDDisplay_ContextMenu_ReportPlayerID, "REPORT ABUSE");
}
else {
if(!selectedSelf)
if(gUserProfile.ProfileData.isDevAccount & wiUserProfile::DAA_DEV_ICON && strcmp(plrNamePtr->Gamertag,CGL.localPlayer_->CurLoadout.Gamertag) != 0)
cntxCmds[curCntxCmd++] = ContextCommand(HUDDisplay_ContextMenu_AdminSpecialReportPlayerID, "$HUD_PlayerAction_DevReport");
}
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I tried to put this code behind if (isAdmin) and compile 2065 errors

is your problem "/report" command?

No, the compiler error, I think it should be the location of the code, so we ask you to solve the problem

[h=2]Re: [TUTORIAL] Timed ScreenShot auto 5 minutes[/h]
@erickstyle

For add button from PlayerList in TAB.

Go to WarZ.sln

Search
Code:
if(gUserProfile.ProfileData.isDevAccount & wiUserProfile::DAA_KICK)
cntxCmds[curCntxCmd++] = ContextCommand(HUDDisplay_ContextMenu_AdminKickPlayerID, "$HUD_PlayerAction_Kick");
After
Code:
if(isAdmin)
Add or modify
Code:
// [LCCB] - REPORT BUTTON CONTEXT-MENU TAB PLAYERS
if(!isAdmin)
{
if(!selectedSelf)
cntxCmds[curCntxCmd++] = ContextCommand(HUDDisplay_ContextMenu_ReportPlayerID, "REPORT ABUSE");
}
else {
if(!selectedSelf)
if(gUserProfile.ProfileData.isDevAccount & wiUserProfile::DAA_DEV_ICON && strcmp(plrNamePtr->Gamertag,CGL.localPlayer_->CurLoadout.Gamertag) != 0)
cntxCmds[curCntxCmd++] = ContextCommand(HUDDisplay_ContextMenu_AdminSpecialReportPlayerID, "$HUD_PlayerAction_DevReport");
}

First step is in Server side
Go to folder server/src/ and open the file WarZ_Server.sln

In VS press CTRL + F > search for code in tutorial
And follow the steps, copy>paste, simple.

Error 1, error, C2065:, "HUDDisplay_ContextMenu_AdminSpecialReportPlayerID": undeclared identifier d:\WarZ\src\EclipseStudio\Sources\UI\HUDDisplay.cpp 1440, Eclipse, Studio

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think I should be done, but I don't know the screenshot save position, can you help me

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Back