Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] Account server error. .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
**Edited**

Guys . M using Epi 5 main server and Epi 4 zone server ... i get stuck @ character selection ..... here is a screenie of ma account server ..

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Open AccountServer folder>SvrInfo.ini

#Account Server Info.
[SvrInfo]
ServerVersion=202

#World Information
WorldIndex=0
WorldName=A3 Test Server

#This Server Information
ThisServerID=255
ThisServerIP=127.0.0.1
ThisServerPort=5589

#MainServer Information
MainServerIP=127.0.0.1
MainServerPort=7789

#Gate count
GateServerNum=1

#Account File DB Path
AccountRootPath=D:\A3server\Account

#DB ( comment temporarily )
AccntCharDBServer=NEWASD
AccntCharDBLogin=sa
AccntCharDBPasswd=123456

# For monitoring service
UDPPort=9000
ServicePort=9500

make sure that Highlighted line is set same as this one....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well..i checked it bro. ..it it was addressed correctly to account folder ..

Any other suggestion ,,, please

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Hey that Problem shouldnt come .. Epi 2 Accountserver works perfectly with it ...

Reaction score
Hmmmm.. Send Error.

That means that your Accountserver is not able to communicate with the Mainserver.

Check if the Port setting is correct. Also check if your Mainserver shows that the Accountserver is connected.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
dheeraj bro... can you help how to make Episode III mainserver work with new Zoneserver IV???

Its not Possible..... Then new Zoneserver has new properties which the mainserver is not supporting .. as a resut it is not sending the character to the Zoneserver .....

You need the episode 5 mainserver for it ...........

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got the files running in ma other pc... so cant get the screenies now... will post it by tomorow morning ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
okies thnx buddy...

i had seen Episode V Mainserver on this forum... but it was winLicense protected... i just want to ask u guys.. is it really Part V mainserver or same Part III main???

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Go crack it ..

btw its epi 3 with some edits done which i am not sure of .. i cracked it and lost it .. due to ma HDD .. then i got the epi 5 one didnt test it ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
here is the screenie of ma account server zone server and main server .. i still get this error even after replacing ma epi 2 zone server with Epi 3. . but cant create characters in game ..... i get stuck after giving names to the character .....

here goes my server.info of account server
#Account Server Info.
[SvrInfo]
ServerVersion=202

#Worlld Information
#

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Master Summoner
Reaction score
1) The mainserver you have is the mainserver givien by Divyand which he calls as the stand Alone Mainserver .. If is total edited .. and is a sueless poop .. as soon as you login that will close off ... also closing the accountserver may be for that reson you are getting the send error ...

Check the 1000 folders in the accont dir check the world index check the server name in all the svrinfo.ini check with the databases ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back