Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] add maps to rent server selection

Reaction score
i did search the forum for this before i made a post lol francovegini this is old btw only needed it again cuz i moved to a slightly custum frontend so had to redo it.
and Trickey1337 it is somewhat but i have almost no exp in coding aside from web scripting. so im kind of learning on the fly so to speak haha. and i looked at what you added to your source. lmao so i know that you did this to it haha. i want your source to play with but as they say. It is what it is!!

I DIDNT SAY THEY NEED TO HELP ME i alrdy recived help from a person about this before you edit a post learn how to read this harassment is starting to piss me the fk off.

You may not mention people just because they should help you. Read the rules????? wtf is this i wasnt asking for help FROM EITHER OF THEM. go up a few posts and you will see that i was alrdy helped

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back