• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] Adding a custom issue

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i tried adding in a custom and this is what it showed

did i do something wrong or forgotten something?

Retired
Reaction score
i tried adding in a custom and this is what it showed

did i do something wrong or forgotten something?

Check your furnidata and sql correctly.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks alright, try it and see if it works? Make sure you refresh you catalogue and then clear cache.
Hmm its still not working , i also put in the SWF in the hof_furni folder but its still not showing anything , i can place it and stuff , but images doesnt work

Upvote 0
Retired
Reaction score
If furnidata and SQL are correct, and that you've refresh the catalog and clear cache the only thing that's left is that the swf itself is broken.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If furnidata and SQL are correct, and that you've refresh the catalog and clear cache the only thing that's left is that the swf itself is broken.
well i tried another one and still blank ):

Still needing help

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
First of all you're trying to run a query that isn't even SQL. That is why it's returning an error. Furni Data belongs in furnidata.txt (if r63)

Run these queries:
Code:
INSERT INTO `furniture` (`id`, `public_name`, `item_name`, `type`, `width`, `length`, `stack_height`, `can_stack`, `can_sit`, `is_walkable`, `sprite_id`, `allow_recycle`, `allow_trade`, `allow_marketplace_sell`, `allow_gift`, `allow_inventory_stack`, `interaction_type`, `interaction_modes_count`, `vending_ids`, `is_arrow`) VALUES (33890, 'ads_spyro_arcade', 'ads_spyro_arcade', 's', 1, 1, 1, '0', '0', '0', 54891, '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', 'Default', 1, '0', '0');

INSERT INTO `catalog_items` (`id`, `page_id`, `item_ids`, `catalog_name`, `cost_credits`, `cost_pixels`, `cost_snow`, `amount`) VALUES (33890, 'PAGEID', '33890', 'ads_spyro_arcade', '1500', '0', '0', '1');

And put this in your furnidata:
Code:
["s","54891","ads_spyro_arcade","33890","0","1","1","ads_spyro_arcade","ads_spyro_arcade_name",","ads_spyro_arcade_desc"-1"],

Upvote 0
Back