• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[HELP] Adding an Item (Weapon Skin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok soo i edted iteminfo.shn, itemviewinfo.shn, iteminfoserver.shn,
all i did was copy and paste AngelicAxe, from other server for all 3 of them and i change the id soo its not taken by anything else. no the problem is that when i replace the files in the server files my services: zonn0, zone1,zone2,zone4, and get the following error "error 1067 the process terminated unexpectedly ".
all i did was add 1 skin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Please try and use more informative titles, personally if I saw the title 'files' and that you put little effort in your thread, I wouldn't make the effort to help. Regardless, try and remove the items and/or use the old files you were using before and see if the error still persists. Also provide the error log in the zone folder to further help deduce the issue. Have a look at this thread: http://forum.ragezone.com/f594/common-errors-read-posting-963633/

For future reference, if you want someone to make the effort to help you, then you should also make the effort in creating a good informative thread.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok i will add more info when making a thread.

08:51:53 : AssertClass::ac_AssertFail : Diff : [180/61]
08:52:10 : AssertClass::ac_AssertFail : ItemDataBox::idb_Load : DataNumber not match[0]
08:52:10 : AssertClass::ac_AssertFail : Diff : [180/61]

that i error i get and this is what i added:

http://i.imgur.com/ZbVlT4I.png

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if it worked before and all u did was copy and paste and changed the id then it should have worked. if you took an iteminfo from someone then u gotta make sure it comes with a matching iteminfoserver. iteminfo and infoserver are the 2 needed to match in order for zone to start. looks like its saying on 1 of ur file its 180 and the other is 61 so make sure they are matching.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ikr it should have worked idk why it did, im using updated odin server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check the difference between 181/61, search if You have already an item with the same Inxname. So look at your table and search for "AngelicAxe".
If the error persists, change the ID. Search the last line in reference to the skins, check that the next line has at least a margin of 40 or 100 spaces, ex: id 5670 ends with the item X, the next line start with the item Y corresponding to 5700, then you should add to your skin the id 5671.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back