• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] Advise In Setting up a Website

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello Guys in need some advise in setting up a website , do i need to use a xampp in my vps where my server is or do i need to buy a webhosting? I want to avoid the DDOS attack so what is your advise.By the way I'm using webengine 2.0.0 version.

Sir @KarLi
Sir @allexander
Sir @DragonSeth

Thank you,

Note Please Delete this post if it is incorrect or not following rules:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello Guys in need some advise in setting up a website , do i need to use a xampp in my vps where my server is or do i need to buy a webhosting? I want to avoid the DDOS attack so what is your advise.By the way I'm using webengine 2.0.0 version.

Sir @KarLi
Sir @allexander
Sir @DragonSeth

Thank you,

Note Please Delete this post if it is incorrect or not following rules:
Get a webhost ofc. Xampp can he attacked easy to the 80 port and boom apache crashes or stops

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ofc. = "Of course" if im not wrong hihi you may try CPanel a lot of MuDeveloper use this on there website
OMG !!! i think that was a code hahaha thank you for that, anyway do know how to hide the IP?

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1. use your webhosting hide your ip address dealing web domain redirect on your server ip.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Upvote 0
Back