• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] Arcturus, BrainCMS: Client stuck at 76%

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My client gets stuck at 76% and when I look in the emulator console it doesn't connect at all, it also doesn't give any errors in my browser console. I'm using Arcturus and BrainCMS

I hope somebody can help me!

Reaction score
My client gets stuck at 76% and when I look in the emulator console it doesn't connect at all, it also doesn't give any errors in my browser console. I'm using Arcturus and BrainCMS

I hope somebody can help me!
Which port are you connecting to in your client?

In your emulator I see 3000 but Habbo’s default game listenning port is 30000 but make sure they are the same!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Change the config.ini port back to 3000 and change the port in your cms config (or client.php) to 3000.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It still doesn't work... Is there any other place where I can change the port that I may have forgotten?

Upvote 0

Kak

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the ports are not 3000 and 3000 their 30000 and 30001!

- change all ports to 30000 and 30001

- open tcp ports 30000,30001 in windows firewall with advanced security for both inbound and outbound rules

- edit external_override_variables

Upvote 0
Back