• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

[HELP] Box ingame

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to change to one item?
Code:
case WeaponConfig::ITEMID_BOXSET1:
{	       const int maxItems = 6;	       int itemsArray[maxItems] = { 800100, 100995, 189958, 180025, 180023, 180020 };		   int quantityArray[maxItems] = { 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1 }; // Quantity = [index] Items	       //add items to backpack	       wiInventoryItem wi;	       for (int i = 0; i < maxItems; i++)	       {		       wi.itemID = itemsArray[i];		       wi.quantity = quantityArray[i];		       BackpackAddItem(wi);	       }}break;

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
case WeaponConfig::ITEMID_BOXSET1:{           const int maxItems = 1;           int itemsArray[maxItems] = { 180020 };           int quantityArray[maxItems] = { 1 }; // Quantity = [index] Items           //add items to backpack           wiInventoryItem wi;           for (int i = 0; i < maxItems; i++)           {               wi.itemID = itemsArray[i];               wi.quantity = quantityArray[i];               BackpackAddItem(wi);           }}break;

Upvote 0
I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Sometimes i wonder... why these people even bother?

They want code for nothing, and when someone literaly gives them answers ON A Ducking PLATE with ALL THE Ducking COMENTS ON EACH LINE OF CODE AS IN WHAT IT DOES and still CANNOT Ducking UNDERSTAND A poop...

i am just done... Ducking done..
You did this again RaGEZONE, you have proven my day can be worse

8NSnf2Q - [HELP] Box ingame - RaGEZONE Forums

READ THIS PART I MADE THE SCREENSHOT OF
if you are really that stupid... good luck

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Back