• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

[Help] Can Anyone Reduce Size of This Unpacked Main.exe ?

Reaction score
English:

Hi everyone, I have 1 unpacked main.exe weighing approx: 148 MB and I need to reduce its size, could anyone help me?

Spanish:

Hola a todos, tengo 1 main.exe desempaquetado que pesa aproximadamente: 148 MB y necesito reducir su tamaño, ¿alguien podría ayudarme?

ScreenShot:

OWoSwhO - [Help] Can Anyone Reduce Size of This Unpacked Main.exe ? - RaGEZONE Forums

Download Link:

Unpacked 1.08.29 Main by Nemesis MediaFire (5,22 MB):

2C57Bsx - [Help] Can Anyone Reduce Size of This Unpacked Main.exe ? - RaGEZONE Forums

Credits:

Webzen
LCF-AT
Nemesis

And maybe you...
:wink:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Bro, can you add a: link to download (mirror), bcz I have some problems to upload/download files to MEGA. Thanks & Sorry :D:
here you go

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
this is what neme likes to have her work done!!! now posted in tsm like a god !! lmaooo!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0
Back