• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] Cannot login server - Error 20

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
- I setup 2GB memory
- Insert user in database: test/test
insert into users(id,name,passwd,email,creatime,qq,passwd2) values (1,"test","0x05a671c66aefea124cc08b76ea6d30bb","abc@yahoo.com",now(),"1","2");
- But I still login failed with error 20

tnerr1 - [Help] Cannot login server - Error 20 - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi btbaotrung90,

I used mysql with Bola patch author (not use mssql)

I follow comment
try to comment out isec = 2
in authd/build/authd.conf
like ;isec = 2 and see what u get

But system notify wrong username/password, I think I input wrong MD5 password. Do you help me about PASSWORD field on mysql ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
U need to install mssql server and creat an account with the registration tool posted somwhere.... and use the mysql from bola xosql and creat the account there with same id , name and password md5 which u used for mssql important is it to use the xosql database pwsql doesnt work somehow.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi dragonfire,

Did you installed MSSQL ? If OK, please help create an account test/test on your database, and export data to file... and send me...

Regards,

dragonfire: Do you help me about table.xml, authd... if I want to use MSSQL ?

Back