• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] Changing exp rates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know there is other threads but there is no explanation done in them, they just say in "elements.data" but no one says where in there. Yes I know about ptemplate but it doesn't seem to work by itself so if someone can help me that would be great :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im currently dealing with this same issue.

Many people say to use Player_Race_TT.exe but Ive tried every numerical option with that program and nothing changes in game.

I now am just using jade editor to change the level curve ( amount of xp needed for each lvl )
I just use player_race to show me the exact amount of xp needed per lvl normally and then I edit that amount to my specifications.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its simple: open element.data (the one in your server in gamed/config) with elementTT and in the botton bar put a value 1-999 to multiply the exp rate.
save->replace server element.data with the modified one->reboot server
tadaaa!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's cool you try to help but you don't mention what Line?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back