• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[HELP] Character Data Failed to be Processed!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I use 1 Pc for client and Server, the cfg is good, no errors but when I select a Character, after a minutes it says "Character Data Failed to be Processed!" I use the IP Address of my Broadband for cfg and param.ini.

But, When I use 2 PC which is VMWare and the host, It says "Internet Connection Error!". I use the IP address of the shared Internet of my broadband for the server and IP address of the client in my host PC.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay.2, ill tried it . but why is it the error is "Internet Connection Error" ?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Same Error appear. Internet Connection Error . I just followed what you said that I the param ip host = cfg ip vmware .

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, its not . the ip of vmware cfg is the same of the host pc param ip . Still Internet Connection Error :3 even its connected to my broadband.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You cant Direct Host a Server using a Broadband IP because it's not a Static IP Broadband IP is Dynamic it keeps changing

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If that EP7 is still like that.. i think need to recode that EP7 sfiles.. because i already i counter that problem..In EP7 Shared source..

Upvote 0
Back