• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[HELP] Close This problem has been fixed.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Developing a client or a server?
Hello, I'm developing from the Client to find values to write in C++ in the source code, but the problem is that it takes quite a long time, so I would like to get a Talesrunner Developper tool that can be used to play games directly through trgame.exe. It would be much easier.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I'm developing from the Client to find values to write in C++ in the source code, but the problem is that it takes quite a long time, so I would like to get a Talesrunner Developper tool that can be used to play games directly through trgame.exe. It would be much easier.
I have a server and client for HK 2023-3-15. Can you crack the machine code?
I have bypass, but there was a problem logging into the game
微信图片_20230924142336 - [HELP] Close This problem has been fixed. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 1
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have a server and client for HK 2023-3-15. Can you crack the machine code?
I have bypass, but there was a problem logging into the gameView attachment 242209
You mean Opparunner's? I developed it from lala's patch. I wrote it and added other parts myself. You left your discord id so I can contact you back. I'm guessing this is the JS Company pacth. It's partially locked for only approved hosts.

Upvote 0
Back