• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mu Mobile [Help] Comand -additem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Guys, My brother and I are setting up a mobile Mu server, but we have some problems. I would like to know how I use the command "-additem or -addyuansu" to add item (EPIC) ??? Could you help us ??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
-addid XXXXX 123 1 020801235
CommandName CharID ItemQuantify0 Unbound / 1 BoundLevelAppend1 Luck/ 0 no LuckEpic

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for helping me, Isnouber. But the only command you're getting is "-addyuansu". He creates the right items, but they do not (EPIC)
Do You Have Any Idea?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try with the command that happens to you, are the ones that I use with the files that I am trying

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just wish I could add the option (EPIC) =/
Thank you so much for your attention Isnouber!

Upvote 0
Back