• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Launched all stages like no problems, but I can not connect disconnects from the server in
the login

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack)

Launched all stages like no problems, but I can not connect disconnects from the server in
the login

Your not suppose to use 127.0.0.1 It was an example. Your suppose to use your IPV4 Address. In the IP&SQL Editor. look in support section and click where do I find my IPV4 Address and use that instead of 127.0.0.1

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack)

Your not suppose to use 127.0.0.1 It was an example. Your suppose to use your IPV4 Address. In the IP&SQL Editor. look in support section and click where do I find my IPV4 Address and use that instead of 127.0.0.1

I used 127.0.0.1 to local, or is it not working like that?
I used to LAN, or is it not working like that?

Upvote 0
Back