• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Help con game login web hosting VPS!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi need help with game login connect Tantra server web !! please.. !! do not connect me I'm missing something in the configuration ..

Alli there hangs not enter the server .. !!
Yoglis Marcano - Help con game login web hosting VPS!! - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi need help with game login connect Tantra server web !! please.. !! do not connect me I'm missing something in the configuration ..

Alli there hangs not enter the server .. !!
Yoglis Marcano - Help con game login web hosting VPS!! - RaGEZONE Forums

You need to check your HTMessage.xml configuración and add a serverlist.txt in clients root folder.

Also you need to check if your login.php is working properly or you can make a trick just to get inside your game, edit your login.php with just:

<?php
echo "2";
?>

and try to get inside.

GMDragos
gmdragos@tantra-legion.net

Upvote 0
Back