• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[HELP] Config server online on VPS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am using this files http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/compiled-igcn-season-9-server-1126961/

After completely set up by following the video tutorial. I am trying to make it online on VPS, but I don't know how to do it. I have already bought a VPS, but I can't find any tutorial or video to help me do the configuration.

Anyone with proper experience can give me a guide through it? or give me a link of video? And I will very appreciated if you can show me step by step via team viewer.

Thanks

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okay first go to that's your public IP and use that ip in all locations of the sever files and client and boom sever is online. In VPS no port forwarding is needed

Upvote 0
Back