• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] Creating GM mob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i have created a GM mob from my mob editor but my problem is, i don't know how to edit its attack. I can't even edit the Attack animation on my mob editor. Anyone here know how to do this one? any advise would help. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
BTW these are my settings for my GM mob. Anyone know how to set the mob's attack? coz i can't even edit it.
nagato - [Help] Creating GM mob - RaGEZONE Forums

nagato - [Help] Creating GM mob - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i think it is a missing file, and that's the reason why i can't edit its attack and animation,, i have checked the other mobs from my glogic and when i press the Next button from my mob editor, an error always appear saying that Previous selected animation file is lost.Y___Y

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i have already solved this problem haha, pls read the sticky section about the editors.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back