• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[HELP] Custom Item placement in inventory

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hspecz - [HELP] Custom Item placement in inventory - RaGEZONE Forums

Why is the Bow's image in inventory is like that when i made that custom item ?..

I tried it using as a skin first to Dark Stinger and its placement is alright. but when i made it as a new custom item it is like that. can someone enlighten me ?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Not sure about your version, but ItemTRSData.bmd (or .txt) controls inventory Transition / Rotation / Scale of items.
If you not have this file inside your client (maybe version is too low) - then you have 2 ways, 1st - customize it with custom code addons (as i remember some people was publish a time ago source for wings position inside inventory, so it is same thing), 2nd - try to modify model origin position via any 3d editor, like Milkshape (for it need convert bmd into smd and vice versa).

Upvote 0
Back