• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] dbo.ProcGetServerList error, IP[Pangya_S4_TH]???

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Igor, and I am trying to make a Pangya server, I got the terror tutorial v1, and the server from mrNickname, I follow step-by-step the tutorial but it doesn't work, an error appears when I click the authserver to run, I check all the .ini files, but it doesn't work... Can someone helps me?
Thanks at all.

Hasei - [Help] dbo.ProcGetServerList error, IP[Pangya_S4_TH]??? - RaGEZONE Forums
error - [Help] dbo.ProcGetServerList error, IP[Pangya_S4_TH]??? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Deny everything.
Reaction score
The components can't connect to the database.

This is just my suspicion - but are you on a 64bit operating system?

If that's the case, you'll need to create a 32bit ODBC DSN. See the Common Beginner Questions for more details.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you, I've already fix my error, I create a System DNS and a User DNS.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi can you help me I can not set the error has ProcGetServerList I have a windows 7 64bit system in

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi bribite, you need to set up your odbc properly.

I recommend searching for odbcad32.exe from your start menu or from c:/windows/system 32.

Then set up your ODBC from there.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi I did but its not work I make a youtube video I'll pass the link?

Press "Windows key + R" and enter "C:\windows\syswow64\odbcad32.exe" there you have the 32bit version of odbcad32

Hi I did but its not work Help me

Hi bribite, you need to set up your odbc properly.

I recommend searching for odbcad32.exe from your start menu or from c:/windows/system 32.

Then set up your ODBC from there.

Hi I did but its not work help me

Upvote 0
Back