• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[help]Dekaron running

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yesterday server was ok, today i ve just added more space to paging file and tried to run it, and now its show me this:

Nerfair - [help]Dekaron running - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well it happens that we all use a debug monitor program to see what dekaron processes are doing on ours systems, it happens that the program doesnt only show up dekaron related system process, it shows alot more.

It appears that you have a wireless lan card and the program/launcher was trying to do some of his work and it got 'debuged' by your window. Dont worry much about those things if you are running in a computer used in daily life with common tasks. If your server still runs and dont freak out of nothing then its all okay.

Cheers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well it happens that we all use a debug monitor program to see what dekaron processes are doing on ours systems, it happens that the program doesnt only show up dekaron related system process, it shows alot more.

It appears that you have a wireless lan card and the program/launcher was trying to do some of his work and it got 'debuged' by your window. Dont worry much about those things if you are running in a computer used in daily life with common tasks. If your server still runs and dont freak out of nothing then its all okay.

Cheers

Thanks :): Yes now i am testing my server on my daily work computer with wirelless card, you right !
Any ideas how to run it without debug? :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If you are running the server on a powerful and fast pc you really dont need to use dbmon , just look somewere in this forum for a 1 click launcher and it will launch your server with success. You wont see the things loading, i only use a debuger when im trying new things to see changes on the behaviour the server has.

Back