• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] Disconnect upon login (v83 NakedStory and MapleBlade)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've tried different clients but it seems it isn't the client. I suspected it may have been the source, but I tried MapleBlade first and I disconnected even before I logged in. The client started and then after it loaded after awhile, it would disconnect.

For NakedStory, it also does the same. But I tried logging in and once I clicked enter, I would disconnect. Does anyone have an idea as to what is happening?

I did not have this problem before.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
uninstall or disable microsoft loopback adapter if you have it installed. else it could just be a localhost problem or corrupted wz/XMLs

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
uninstall or disable microsoft loopback adapter if you have it installed. else it could just be a localhost problem or corrupted wz/XMLs
I just had to do the Java Strength files for 7 or whatever. Thank you though.
Thread can be closed.

Upvote 0
Back