Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help]Dota2

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
I signed up for dota2 a while ago and i am wondering who do i receive the invitation, through email or steam account inbox?

Thank you <3

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
You still will have to pay :) I don't think Dota2 will be free, although I could be wrong, since they are working on "cash shop" items right now :):

If it becomes like HoN you have the buy heroes ill just stick to dota1. Not in the mood of paying for each and every hero.

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Looks interesting but I didn't hear this yet. Does anyone playing it, right now? If yes, can you tell me how, because i would like to try it :D

Cheers,
inteL

Reaction score
Yeah, but I'd reckon buying someone's beta invite for it to end soon is a waste of money? :eek:tt1:

Dota2 fully worth the money, I bought my invite 2-3 months ago, and I didn't regret it at all. Even if I'd buy gift now, and it goes open beta tomorrow, regret still would == 0% :)

That's how good the game is. I am so glad, I quit hon.

Dota2 will more than likely be free. They'll go micro-transaction with hats.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Dota2 fully worth the money, I bought my invite 2-3 months ago, and I didn't regret it at all. Even if I'd buy gift now, and it goes open beta tomorrow, regret still would == 0% :)

Okay you know what after you said that i am buying it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey Repthon if ever you get an invitation feel free to pm me in-game.
I'm in a party with my friends in every game if ever you get invitation I'd be glad to invite you up.

Dota2 will more than likely be free. They'll go micro-transaction with hats.

Can I please ask for link where you got this? so I could tell my friends the incoming features, cause every news I tell them makes them go nerdgasm bout the game.

Back