Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] Dragonica admin tools (GC Tool and GM Agent)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Well let's introduce myself. My name is Tony, I'm 21 and I am an old player of Dragonica.
I would like to ask you guys for your help. I'm trying to make my own Dragonica Private Server.
Everything works pretty fine except for all those administration things.

- The first problem I get is when I start GM Agent. There are 2 weird alerts about @nationcode parameter.
As we can see, it involves the ItemList and the QuestReward.
Anyone knows if it is because of that issue that I get errors with the all the administration tools ?

Here is a screenie of the first problem :

And here is a screenie of the config.xml file from the GMSA folder if someone wanted to check :

- The second problem I got is when I try to select my char in the CM Tool. It can't find QuestID column.
I really don't know what it is about, but I really want to use that CM Tool software, it looks really nice and so useful, that tool could save me a lot of time.

Here is a screenie of that error message :

I forgot to mention that I get an error when I log in the CM Tool :

Edit : I forgot to mention that I'm using version 2.0.14 of the server files/client of Dragonica.

Well well well, thank you for having read that thread and hope someone can help me with them.

Cheers,
Tony

Back