• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] Editing accounts and setting up no-ip

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hy all im new at wow so i have server files and done with all thing but i need help. So my problem is that: i cant edit the account and i wanna make my server online with no-ip but if others cant register they cant play help someone? i wanna make that so others can register and play my server HELP pls:)

There's no RL just AFK
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have re-named your thread title to make it clearer to other users as to what you are looking for help with. Also note you should include the [Help] tags in your title when posting. Possibly making your thread more detailed would assist people in assisting you, as currently it's hard to know what emu you're talking about.

Unfortunately i cannot be of assistance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, for getting people to register, I can help you.. not on this though, over MSN or possibly AIM, (Whatever you wish) because there's a few steps.

For No-IP. It's a pretty simple setup.

If you want me to explain on here, I will. If you have MSN/AIM, to make it easier (step by step) I shall do that also.

Back