Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help enabling ragdoll in 0.45 engine

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It looks like I've uncommented all of the necessary code to enable ragdolls and they are being called, but I'm running into a crash on both the client and server.

I believe there were other people here who were able to get ragdolls working on their 0.45 exe, would love some more info on how to achieve this. Thanks!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ragdolls is not completed in 0.45 engine. There are only parts from Enfusion engine. As an option, it can be implemented using physx, as implemented on one of the legacy-based projects (0.22 source code with 0,28, 0.45, a2, a3 and TOH "engines"). By the way, dx11 and vulkan renderer are also added there because alpha dx9 is piece of dirt with 0-20 frames per hour. This project is alive, actively developing and consists of developers from Georgia and Russia with 3k+ community... Taviana coming soon
https://forum.ragezone.com/members/2000185707-albums1984.html

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very interesting project and work! Do you have a link to the community? Is this an open-sourced project?

edit: Thanks for reaching out to me and getting me involved here, really appreciate it!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ragdolls is not completed in 0.45 engine. There are only parts from Enfusion engine. As an option, it can be implemented using physx, as implemented on one of the legacy-based projects (0.22 source code with 0,28, 0.45, a2, a3 and TOH "engines"). By the way, dx11 and vulkan renderer are also added there because alpha dx9 is piece of dirt with 0-20 frames per hour. This project is alive, actively developing and consists of developers from Georgia and Russia with 3k+ community... Taviana coming soon
https://forum.ragezone.com/members/2000185707-albums1984.html
Link doesnt work

Back