• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[HELP] Failed to Connect to Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok soo on a vps i set up server and everything is setup. services are running db is setup.
cause the vps cant run games cause no video card. i try using the batch file on my pc and the game loads but i get error "Failed to connect to Server" and sometimes i get "Auth failed: error.

i even added port 80 to the firewall

http://i.imgur.com/vD6ueZN.png

i changed the ip in the config files too to my ip.

Please help me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: hi everyone i need help plz!

Ok soo on a vps i set up server and everything is setup. services are running db is setup.
cause the vps cant run games cause no video card. i try using the batch file on my pc and the game loads but i get error "Failed to connect to Server" and sometimes i get "Auth failed: error.

i even added port 80 to the firewall

http://i.imgur.com/vD6ueZN.png

i changed the ip in the config files too to my ip.

Please help me.

Lol. Just port 80? You need many ports opened i believe. All the ones in your Config. e.g. 65000, and whatever ones are there I forget exactly.

Give us more info if you still cannot get it working after doing that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok done that now i have different problem, i started all services but 3 of them wont start.
1. Account log db
2. GameLog db
3. character db

how do i fix? im running windows 2012 r2. help me plz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You should include the logs generated by the three respective services. Help a lot to understand what is the exception that makes crash both services.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ok done that now i have different problem, i started all services but 3 of them wont start.
1. Account log db
2. GameLog db
3. character db

how do i fix? im running windows 2012 r2. help me plz

Check the ODBC connections.

Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok managed to get everything working :D thanks u for the help. it was the host file i forgot to edit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back