• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[HELP]Few problems on my server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys, i working on new TO private server, server is on testing stage, (hamachi now, later will be hosted) i finished all config about server ,drop, exp...
But i have few problems and i cant fixed.

- CWC Bug: After i removed "gate" in CWC scenarion, i go test it and i dont have CWC entrance on server.

After that i tryed -createnpc 5169,5168... (all bosses from CWC scenario) i got some kind of error or fail, npc_id fail.
I dont know why i can spawn bosses from CWC and why dont have enter in that scenario.

Server config is 207, i think maybe is from client side, but i tested that on 3 diffrend clients and its the same.
Maybe because i first do gold drop amount for cwc moobs and boss, then remove the "gate" 5451 and 5452 npc.
Please help me about this bug's i dont have idea what is it.

- If someone know fix this bug, send me e-mail on petar.aleksic@msn.com or add me on facebook

Or you can just reply here...
Thank you :) and sorry for bad eng. :*::*:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Few problems on my server.

hi.. i have other problem in cwc too.... When i kill the firsts two bosses... the gate for go to the other side is not open.. then i can not kill the final bosses... How i can fix it?

Ohh sorry i dont saw before this post... here you can fix it... :) ..

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back