Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!
  • Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

[Help] Game stuck after choosing char

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I set up my server after creating char and try to login to the game it doesnt get me in .
Thanks for help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok i successed to get in the game.
now im trying to make my self gm with no success.
anyone can explain me plase how to do that?
and where do i see all the accounts registered in game in sql server manegment studio?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
problem solved. now anyone can pleaseee help me where i can find item list in english and how i can make my own npc with premium? please i want make a stable server and publish it

Back