• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[HELP] GlobalRanking

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its been a month, and i still don't know what is the problem about my GlobalRanking, Player's not showing off.
i already put the LG7.dll on server side and lg7.dll for Client from sagupaan and still no work.

can someone. tell me what wrong with this.

Thank you.
KtYo8xQ - [HELP] GlobalRanking - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Master Summoner
Reaction score
try to merge this
Its been a month, and i still don't know what is the problem about my GlobalRanking, Player's not showing off.
i already put the LG7.dll on server side and lg7.dll for Client from sagupaan and still no work.

can someone. tell me what wrong with this.

Thank you.
KtYo8xQ - [HELP] GlobalRanking - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I believe there is something missing with the code, maybe try checking it again.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
make sure your character registered are more than value that set on your source. for information how many character needed to show in ranking display check out glcontrolpcmsg header and lg-7 header. find this code stopkill_[yourvalue] (glcontrolpcmsg) then check your max_on_view_rank (lg-7.h).

i've tested any lg-7 globalrank shared on this forum all of them have memory leaks in field server.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
make sure your character registered are more than value that set on your source. for information how many character needed to show in ranking display check out glcontrolpcmsg header and lg-7 header. find this code stopkill_[yourvalue] (glcontrolpcmsg) then check your max_on_view_rank (lg-7.h).

i've tested any lg-7 globalrank shared on this forum all of them have memory leaks in field server.

okay, i will try and check. thank you EmpireZ for you help.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

still nothing, idk why.

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Check where the problem is first. The agent server? The client? Or both of them?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah..
anything that have
// LG-7
is trash..
can cause what ever bad things happen.. like field crash, agent crash, login crash, session crash.. wtf things that cannot crash will be crashed

the best way is remove it from source.

Upvote 0
Back