• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] Good Mu Server Files Season 3 Episode 1

Account Upgraded! :P
Reaction score
Hello fellas.

long time.

Can u suggest me good season 3 episode 1 good files? premium or free..

Thanks in advnace

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello fellas.

long time.

Can u suggest me good season 3 episode 1 good files? premium or free..

Thanks in advnace
I do not encourage you to buy a Premium Season 3 files. Since there are tons that are crack and even better that premium.
Also of player also felt scam after buying sesaon 3 or season 6 even till season 12 Premium.

If you want premium probably season 13 and 14 will be a good idea.
For season 12 and below i encourage you to browser the Ragezone Development section.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f508/

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I do not encourage you to buy a Premium Season 3 files. Since there are tons that are crack and even better that premium.
Also of player also felt scam after buying sesaon 3 or season 6 even till season 12 Premium.

If you want premium probably season 13 and 14 will be a good idea.
For season 12 and below i encourage you to browser the Ragezone Development section.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f508/
alright, maybe can you suggest me some good s3ep1? scmt,reedlan, error+hybrid,exteam,XG SII.X ?wich are best?
thanks in advance and for your time m8 :)

Upvote 0

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
alright, maybe can you suggest me some good s3ep1? scmt,reedlan, error+hybrid,exteam,XG SII.X ?wich are best?
thanks in advance and for your time m8 :)
EXTEAM S3 is quite normal, old files and have some bugs.
Reedlan (it’s exillum right?) have like mad bugs on it.
XG SIIX - really good files, have small bugs that can easily get fixed (not require a lot of time) but u don’t have src, so u may create ur own and hook it.
Have a look on the s3 files that FCV2005 released - they’re quite nice, have a cool features but have like ALOT of bugs. —> I’m working on them few months (bought it in 2014/5 and started working on it in the past year.
It has a lot of bugs, require a time (I’m in army so I don’t have much time to work on it. Only at weekend :) )

in shortly:
hire a dev, take FCV2005 releases files (developer Dennis) and work on it :)
good luck!

Upvote 0
Reaction score
EXTEAM S3 is quite normal, old files and have some bugs.
Reedlan (it’s exillum right?) have like mad bugs on it.
XG SIIX - really good files, have small bugs that can easily get fixed (not require a lot of time) but u don’t have src, so u may create ur own and hook it.
Have a look on the s3 files that FCV2005 released - they’re quite nice, have a cool features but have like ALOT of bugs. —> I’m working on them few months (bought it in 2014/5 and started working on it in the past year.
It has a lot of bugs, require a time (I’m in army so I don’t have much time to work on it. Only at weekend :) )

in shortly:
hire a dev, take FCV2005 releases files (developer Dennis) and work on it :)
good luck!
Thanks for your time m8
It gonna be a fun server because nostagly for mu kicked in :laugh:, so its difficult to hire a dev or buy files for a fun server , i just want files without critical bugs, so XG SIIX sounds right.
maybe can u remember any bug XG SIIX files have?

i am about XG SIIX or SCMT , wich are bettter? SCMT used by infinitymu server.

Upvote 0

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Thanks for your time m8
It gonna be a fun server because nostagly for mu kicked in :laugh:, so its difficult to hire a dev or buy files for a fun server , i just want files without critical bugs, so XG SIIX sounds right.
maybe can u remember any bug XG SIIX files have?

i am about XG SIIX or SCMT , wich are bettter? SCMT used by infinitymu server.
So SCMT files is used by InfinityMu Server, it’s doesnt say that if u will use the files u will have the exactly same files. If I remember right it’s a very old server, they did a critical bug fixes / upgrades for sure :)
xgSii - one bug that I remember while was testing a few minutes is that some skill is taking all the Mana off (skill.txt config is good).

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
So SCMT files is used by InfinityMu Server, it’s doesnt say that if u will use the files u will have the exactly same files. If I remember right it’s a very old server, they did a critical bug fixes / upgrades for sure :)
xgSii - one bug that I remember while was testing a few minutes is that some skill is taking all the Mana off (skill.txt config is good).
yes right very old server, i dont know too if they use same files since then.
anyway i will open a XGS SIXX for test and we will see. xD
thanks for your time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey bro, im looking for the same season and episode.
just want to ask if you did find a good and stable files to create your own server?

Upvote 0
Back