• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[HELP] Harddisk problem and run-time error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear Ragezoners

Okay, some days later, my computher had Vista, then i installed XP and that goes fine.
My cousin has a laptop, and he has Vista, but he wishes to install XP again, and it doesnt work, cause it says he has no harddisk.

Now to the run-time error.
I run my server.exe and then it just pops up an route and it says :

"Run-time error '7' :
Out of memory"

What does that mean? Am i out of memory, or what?
Please dont post that stupid microsoft link, i dont get the poop of that :p
Yes, dont just stand there and read this post! Help me! HEEELP ME!
If you arent registered, then, register and HELP ME!

Best regards.
shaqR:pinch:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dear Ragezoners

Okay, some days later, my computher had Vista, then i installed XP and that goes fine.
My cousin has a laptop, and he has Vista, but he wishes to install XP again, and it doesnt work, cause it says he has no harddisk.

His computer has been infected by VistAIDS and will now keel over and die.

Nah, check that he's not using a SATA drive, if he is you need to put the SATA controller drivers onto a floppy and hit F6 (I think) to load third party SATA drivers whilst all the files load from the Windows XP disk to install.

"Run-time error '7' :
Out of memory"

What does that mean? Am i out of memory, or what?

Thank you, Captain Obvious (I've always wanted to say that - sorry XD)

Back