Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] HeavenMS damage cap

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The damage cap seems to be 199,999
I edited the localhosts, as well as downloaded already edited ones, everything else works and is changed besides the damage cap.
endless FJ etc works fine, but damage cap keeps on being 199,999
is that hardcoded somewhere in the source?
Thx.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
use a dll, inyecting to your localhost
Thx for the reply.
Could you elaborate? I don't really understand what to do exactly. Is there any guide?

Edit: Ok I looked into what you were referring to, and I remembered I downloaded a dll file to place in the localhost folder for the game to be HD.
It was from a Github project:
I downloaded the dll and simply placed it there, and the game was adjusted to HD.
Now when I opened the dll file with Visual Studios I can see this written:

;sets the damage cap as well as cap of damage in stats window (default 199999.0, enter as #.0)
setDamageCap=199999.0

and this is my actual damage cap.
Yet I changed it to a different number and the previous damage cap remained the same

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx for the reply.
Could you elaborate? I don't really understand what to do exactly. Is there any guide?

Edit: Ok I looked into what you were referring to, and I remembered I downloaded a dll file to place in the localhost folder for the game to be HD.
It was from a Github project:
I downloaded the dll and simply placed it there, and the game was adjusted to HD.
Now when I opened the dll file with Visual Studios I can see this written:

;sets the damage cap as well as cap of damage in stats window (default 199999.0, enter as #.0)
setDamageCap=199999.0

and this is my actual damage cap.
Yet I changed it to a different number and the previous damage cap remained the same

Sure, edit config. ini to setDamageCap=2000000000.0

and add in the .dll this line

Code:
Memory::WriteByte(0x00AFE8A0, 0x90); // NOP opcode

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sure, edit config. ini to setDamageCap=2000000000.0

and add in the .dll this line

Code:
Memory::WriteByte(0x00AFE8A0, 0x90); // NOP opcode
Thank you so much sir!

Edit: btw, I do have a quick question unrelated; Is there anyway of getting a blue colored text item when creating one with the !item command? or the only way of getting one is by real grinding monster drops?
I was thinking about just edit the item stats in the SQL db but it doesn't seem like it's gonna work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you so much sir!

Edit: btw, I do have a quick question unrelated; Is there anyway of getting a blue colored text item when creating one with the !item command? or the only way of getting one is by real grinding monster drops?
I was thinking about just edit the item stats in the SQL db but it doesn't seem like it's gonna work.
yeah its posible, contact me

Back