Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] help please ayudenme

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Captura.PNG - [Help] help please  ayudenme - RaGEZONE Forums Captura.PNG - [Help] help please  ayudenme - RaGEZONE Forums
ayuda desde el dia anterior me sale este error de los mounstros y como puedo arreglar eso quiero que se vean los mounstros alguien que me ayude

[COLOR=#C8C8C8 !important]perdon por el ingles
Help from the previous day I get this error of monsters and how I can fix that I want the monsters look someone help me

sorry for the English

ayuda desde el dia anterior me sale este error de los mounstros y como puedo arreglar eso quiero que se vean los mounstros alguien que me ayude

perdon por el ingles
[/COLOR]

wanting to invoke a monster NPC connect I get are working perfectly but want someone help replace the monsters

al querer invocar un monstruo me sale connect NPC pero estan funcionando perfectamente alguien ayudeme quiero volver a colocar los mounstros

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: help please ayudenme

View attachment 150477View attachment 150476

[COLOR=#C8C8C8 !important]perdon por el ingles
Help from the previous day I get this error of monsters and how I can fix that I want the monsters look someone help me

sorry for the English

perdon por el ingles
[/COLOR]

wanting to invoke a monster NPC connect I get are working perfectly but want someone help replace the monsters

al querer invocar un monstruo me sale connect NPC pero estan funcionando perfectamente alguien ayudeme quiero volver a colocar los mounstros
are you getting crash npc server error at server ?

Upvote 0
You got reported! :o
Reaction score

dat GM hardcore edit.... #PaintPRO

well, no logs, no help. thats the point. i had that error a while ago also (the first picture) but if u dont understand the 2nd...

are you getting crash npc server error at server ?

Murat, the NPC is not crashing, its only not connected

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

[COLOR=#C8C8C8 !important]how can I fix that try to edit but I can not not ce may or may not encounter where repair as the monsters ago to reappear
please help

[COLOR=#C8C8C8 !important]I remember that e avierto the GMeditor but did nothing and I get this error come help[/COLOR]I remember that e avierto the GMeditor but did nothing and I get this error come helpI remember that e avierto the GMeditor but did nothing and I get this error come help[COLOR=#C8C8C8 !important]I remember that e avierto the GMeditor but did nothing and I get this error come help[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#C8C8C8 !important]where I can find something to fix that please if you give me an idea or a link to repair it[/COLOR]

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

dat GM hardcore edit.... #PaintPRO

well, no logs, no help. thats the point. i had that error a while ago also (the first picture) but if u dont understand the 2nd...

Murat, the NPC is not crashing, its only not connected

sometimes get crash from mapindex or port i saw :) because a little stupid error :)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

[COLOR=#C8C8C8 !important]I am sorry for my ignorance newbies and let me know how to get the record are saying[/COLOR]

Captura.PNG - [Help] help please  ayudenme - RaGEZONE Forums
[COLOR=#C8C8C8 !important]here is where between noce place because it go and after a while detubo answered everything but upon entering the server no longer had any monster[/COLOR]

Attachments

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Captura.PNG - [Help] help please  ayudenme - RaGEZONE Forums Captura.PNG - [Help] help please  ayudenme - RaGEZONE Forums what extencion.=?
[COLOR=#C8C8C8 !important]I came up with this but noce where these things are placed[/COLOR]

Captura.PNG - [Help] help please  ayudenme - RaGEZONE Forums this is what I remember download where folders are

ep3.5

Attachments

Upvote 0
You got reported! :o
Reaction score
well.... "welcome back" DragonLord :p ;-)
for myself, i gave up with the "post logs or no help"

Upvote 0
Back