• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[HELP] Hosting via Hamachi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, guys. I need some help in hosting a server using hamachi.

I created a server using Cuvvvie's guide, and it has no problem connecting me.
But, I wanted to host it so my bros can play it too. (We haven't played flyff for 5 years so we want to have fun) [I'm not making it public, just for my bros].

So, what I did was search for guides on how to host it using hamachi, and it says I have to edit the IP in AccountServer, LoginServer and neuz.ini. But, when I edit those, it will only connect me until server selection and says "Cannot connect to the server".
I've used the address found in Hamachi system>preferences and even used IPv4 but it won't connect.

To tell you the truth, I don't really know what's what in computers.
I hope you can help me.

I'm really sorry for the long post.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Topic was discussed so many times now... :rolleyes:

You download, install, and run Hamachi client.
You get the "ip" from Hamachi client and use it to configure Your server FOR EXTERNAL ACCESS.
You share the patch so Your "Bros" can connect with the same "ip" from Hamachi.
You can connect on local host (if Your server stands at the same PC) or internal IP (if server stands in Your network) or at extarnal Hamachi "ip" (same as Your "Bros", if server stands at external network).

Simple.
Try to configure Your server again, but this time set Your "exeternal ip" with Hamachi "ip".
Additional case, which everyone seems to forget, are server ports - login and game server, which needs to be OPEN.
Same goes with adding the same OPEN login and game ports into Your system firewall.

For me infos, read about Port Forwarding.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back