Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] How can i add Clan tag to Character Name into the chat window ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can i add Clan tag to Character Name into the chat window ?

Like this;

utku1934 - [HELP] How can i add Clan tag to Character Name into the chat window ? - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
Not sure :

Code:
if(slot.ClanID != 0)
        sprintf(tmpMsg, "<font color="%s">[%s]</font> <font color="%s">[%s]</font> <font color="%s">%s%s:</font> <font color="%s">%s</font>", tabNamesColor[tabIndex], tabNames[tabIndex], slot.ClanTag, userColor, namePrefix, sUser.c_str(), textColor, sMsg.c_str());
    else
        sprintf(tmpMsg, "<font color="%s">[%s]</font> <font color="%s">%s%s:</font> <font color="%s">%s</font>", tabNamesColor[tabIndex], tabNames[tabIndex], userColor, namePrefix, sUser.c_str(), textColor, sMsg.c_str());

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not sure :

Code:
if(slot.ClanID != 0)
        sprintf(tmpMsg, "<font color="%s">[%s]</font> <font color="%s">[%s]</font> <font color="%s">%s%s:</font> <font color="%s">%s</font>", tabNamesColor[tabIndex], tabNames[tabIndex], slot.ClanTag, userColor, namePrefix, sUser.c_str(), textColor, sMsg.c_str());
    else
        sprintf(tmpMsg, "<font color="%s">[%s]</font> <font color="%s">%s%s:</font> <font color="%s">%s</font>", tabNamesColor[tabIndex], tabNames[tabIndex], userColor, namePrefix, sUser.c_str(), textColor, sMsg.c_str());

tnx bro solved.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is not difficult to add. Try learning something one day it may help you

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't understand how he works, I want to give the legendary account, senior account, modify their color can not do, not just the name of the color, including chat. I'll keep trying

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Stop asking for tutorial and try to learn something. How can you expect to implement a code you dont understand? Pathetic

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@utku1934

I hope you know, that this was osmar postet doesnt work, and if you want to know how to do it.

Here is one tip: when you write something in the chat then its clientside for you and that what you wrote will send to the server and the server will send it to everyone. so first of all you need to edit it local, but when everyone should see your clantag then you need to edit the chatpackage, that means that you need to get the clantag and clantagcolor from the server.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back