• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[HELP] How do I add tab on d-shop

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
im not 100% sure,but i think the number of tabs in D Shop is
Hardcoded in the dekaronserver.exe and in the dekaron.exe

Even if this is a damn old Topic it would be cool if someone
could tell me how it 100% works, i already tried to fix it
by ui scriptings. adding Tab Buttons etc is not the problem,but the new tabs are not available,and i know some Servers use them and it works ^^
:laugh::eek:tt1:

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You also need to edit a file inside "/script/ui/game2/cashshop/" if I'm not mistaken so you can see the tabs in the DShop window.

I'll check that later and post how to do it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Even if you add all stuff correctly you see the New Tab Buttons and everything and you can push them,but it doesn t open a new tab,i think its hardcoded, but im not sure.

In our official EG Client we can use 6 Tabs, with my Files and the same Client,share and script Folder i can use only 5 Tabs .the other Tab Buttons don t work

I remember, we putted the 6th Tab out and later In long ago on our EG Client
I try to get the Files later to look at them.But i think it s not just script stuff

#Edit 17/07/2011: Looks like its not Hardcoded, Should work with Script Fixing
I already started to work on it .As soon as i finished it i will
add a Tutorial with the Files and "How to do" Textfile

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
works :D but only with 1 Tab
another Tab on the 2nd BannerButton doesn t work :-(

But 1 hidden Tab is already perfekt for me :D thx for the help :D

Back