• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] How to edit or modify /gmove, /move commands ? please help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello ,

I am trying to edit the following command /gmove so players cant use it to move.

I want players only to be able to use the /move command.

I notice that if players type gmove and the name of the map, then they are able to move there. For example the can type these:
/gmove davias
/gmove noria
/gmove lorencia
/gmove icarus

They cannot move themselves to specific cords like admins are able to, but I want to stop them from traveling to icarus.

How can i edit this? i searched but i couldnt find anything.
The files i am using are 97d+99i *********.

Thank you

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try using /move Lorencia

/gmove are exclusive for GM only .

Example:
GM Command
/gmove Admin 40 220 23 (it means gm map)

Normal Player Command
/move Lorencia

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for the response but I think you didn’t understand my question.

I know that gms use /gmove command followed by map and cordinates.
What I am saying, is that players, can use /gmove followed by the map name and then they are able to move to maps as long as their level allows them to. The problem is that I don’t want them to move to Icarus using /gmove Icarus. I want them to walk from lost7 to Icarus.

I want want to Remove their ability to warp using /gmove, and only have the ability to use /move.
Do you know how can this be done ?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for the response but I think you didn’t understand my question.

I know that gms use /gmove command followed by map and cordinates.
What I am saying, is that players, can use /gmove followed by the map name and then they are able to move to maps as long as their level allows them to. The problem is that I don’t want them to move to Icarus using /gmove Icarus. I want them to walk from lost7 to Icarus.

I want want to Remove their ability to warp using /gmove, and only have the ability to use /move.
Do you know how can this be done ?
Oh i see . When you press letter M . Is icarus are on list of map ?

If yes . Try to remove it by editing some client files edit some move text on server side .

If the problem didnt solve . You have make an exception on command using source edit . What i mean you have to add/edit some code in source code and rebuild it

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh i see . When you press letter M . Is icarus are on list of map ?

If yes . Try to remove it by editing some client files edit some move text on server side .

If the problem didnt solve . You have make an exception on command using source edit . What i mean you have to add/edit some code in source code and rebuild it
you cant press M and bring up the travel maps. i think that is for season 2 and later.

That is what i am trying to find, how to edit the /gmove command.

Upvote 0
Back