• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[HELP] How to edit the colors of .EBM file especially putting logo on it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm a new graphics artist in the world of Cabal private server. I've been able to edit and modify UI's , themes and even the .dds files (most of the files I was able to edit was the .dds file) ... But I wanted to know and learn deeper on how will I be able to edit the color of the EBM files specially the BIKES?

PS: I've installed and used Noesis for viewing... but I just wanted to know how will I modify the color on it?

Any suggestions with the links are highly appreciated :) Please help me.

titoycute - [HELP] How to edit the colors of .EBM file especially putting logo on it. - RaGEZONE Forums

Back