• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

(Help) how to modify weight that your characters carry items?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is possible to modify or make weight free? If you exceeded the weight limits your characters will run very very slow in missions.

heroesContents.db3 - CharacterBaseLoadInfo - Modify BaseCharacterLoadWeight for the class and level you want
You will notice weight capacity for all the characters are defined only up to lvl 100, whereas you can change lvl to 200.
So if you change lvl to 200, unless you modify this, you will easily exceed weight limit.

As an alternative heroesContents.db3 - SkillArgumentInfo - type in skill_weight_mastery in SkillId, and modify value for rank 13.
This changes the weight skill that every character has.
I haven't tried playing any of this however, because as long as I stick with normal items in lvl 90, I never had a problem with weight.
But these methods are probably easier than changing items' weights.

Upvote 0
Back