• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mu Mobile [Help] How to set up mu mobile server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need help to set up my mu mobile.. i have a clean full english version files these files is come on my friends these is a paid file full english version. i dont know the game version yet. but i need help to set up these.i will share these file on people who can help me to run these on my pc for my practise development purposes only. im i just need and assistant at first installation and to gather some idea. dont worry im not a first timer and im a fast learner. but i dont have and idea in mobile version of MU. those who can help me i will share the file to him if they want the copy.

PS: this is a complete package with database, server, webserver these is redy to set up and up the server

thanks...
papawhisky - [Help] How to set up mu mobile server - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Permission to post admin!

I need help to set up my mu mobile.. i have a clean full english version files these files is come on my friends these is a paid file full english version. i dont know the game version yet. but u need help to set up these.i will share these file on people who can help me to run these on my pc for my practise development purposes only. im i just need and assistant at first installation and to gather some idea. dont worry im not a first timer. but i dont have and idea in mobile version of MU. thos who can help me i will share the file to him.

PS: this is a complete package with database, server, webserver these is redy to set up and up the server

thanks...

[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima...emina tutorial and you will learn to install!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If i am not wrong this is a 2.6.9 version.But your friend from where you buy it "forgot" to give you the full english client !
Anyway just folow the Akcemina tutorial and you will learn to install!

yes a 2.6.9 version i allready saw it.ay already got all the tools and software to use. the wamp server xampp sql, mysql etc. but i need a detail instruction. soory to bother. can i use other client on this file?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back