Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] hud attm is underclared identifier Help

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@DNC input error - [Help] hud attm is underclared identifier Help - RaGEZONE Forums error erros - [Help] hud attm is underclared identifier Help - RaGEZONE Forums So thats my problem I had this problem with first person I now the fix but I just got the one error if anyone knows how to fix that will be great

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
No no no im sorry I didnt mean it in that way I was asking do you know a fix sorry dnc go rest I have botherd you to much

DNC <3

Upvote 0
Reaction score
You need to edit:
Vars.h (src file) it contains the values that will be assigned to GameSettings.ini
You need to validate / modify GameSettings.ini
If the settings do not match what you desire.

Regarding the Gun. I have no idea what you've done to the gun.
I only added the keyboard kbsC binding.
Nothing more, nothing less.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeah that's fine i can fix the gun its only some animation cv problems which i can do thanks again for all the help hope you get well soon dnc :D

DNC Best person ever :D

Ok thanks DNC all is pretty much done but in first person it dosent seem to draw the gun texture it looks like i have no arms or gun if you know a fix that would be brilliant :D

Reactions: DNC
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Considering the "only" thing we've done is disable / enable the keyboard C being pressed.
I couldn't exactly tell you what you've done.
I did not keep the src code, as promised.
So I cannot look, nor do I want to download it again.

Upvote 0
Back