• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

[HELP] I am trying to set up a retro

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,

I am trying to set up a PlusEmu Hotel. I have been following Kaks tutorial. Anyhow I had followed all of the steps and I am stuck. I don't know what to do next. I get a black screen on the client and on the homepage I get this code

Warning: mysql_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 107
[h=1][/h]​

Can anyone help please?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

I am trying to set up a PlusEmu Hotel. I have been following Kaks tutorial. Anyhow I had followed all of the steps and I am stuck. I don't know what to do next. I get a black screen on the client and on the homepage I get this code

Warning: mysql_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 107

Can anyone help please?

try to install it on iis, was the database loaded correctly? do you use phpmyadmin or navicat?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am not sure. I am slightly knew to this, as I haven't made a habbo retro in years. I used Navicat.

P.S Thank you for your help, I have solved it now :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back