• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

[HELP] I can't put GOTW like price of some furni.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:*: Hi guys, I have a problem, In my DB I put a price of GOTW of some furni, I reloaded the Emulator, and after I put the command :update catalogue and ... Nothing, It's like GOTW_Points in my Catalogue doesn't exist, you can see the screenshots: , I have active the GOTW_Points into client, in commands, in the screen but in catalogue It isn't working, could someone please help me ? I don't know what to do, I know that I Must to configure my Emulator but I don't know to do that :(::*:.
Sorry for my English hahaha I'm so bad :/.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
:*: Hi guys, I have a problem, In my DB I put a price of GOTW of some furni, I reloaded the Emulator, and after I put the command :update catalogue and ... Nothing, It's like GOTW_Points in my Catalogue doesn't exist, you can see the screenshots: , I have active the GOTW_Points into client, in commands, in the screen but in catalogue It isn't working, could someone please help me ? I don't know what to do, I know that I Must to configure my Emulator but I don't know to do that :(::*:.
Sorry for my English hahaha I'm so bad :/.
What emu are you using? I recommend you Arcturus Emulator.
If you want to show this point on client top menu u need to able seasonal points in External variables , seasonal points are 103,104,105 bla bla...
For cata points configure cata items on points_type row with the currency you want (103,104...).

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Entonces hablas Español ??? hahahan I have Plus Emu, Look = , but I don't wanna change the Emulator 'Cause I've edited so much That version, The commands ... catalog... etc, so you can Help me to add gotw_points at catalogue ???

What emu are you using? I recommend you Arcturus Emulator.
If you want to show this point on client top menu u need to able seasonal points in External variables , seasonal points are 103,104,105 bla bla...
For cata points configure cata items on points_type row with the currency you want (103,104...).

Please... another Thing, could you give a link or something for I Download Arcturus Emulator.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@alejohk does GOTW work for any item? Try out of LTD item.
I Tried with all furnies, look the screenshots, here you can see that normal Furni, GOTW doesn't work, and yesterday I tried with LTD Furnies. I must to add de GOTW_Points into My emulator but, I can't, I don't know the tables..., archives .cs..., and I don't know Programate C#

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I Tried with all furnies, look the screenshots, here you can see that normal Furni, GOTW doesn't work, and yesterday I tried with LTD Furnies. I must to add de GOTW_Points into My emulator but, I can't, I don't know the tables..., archives .cs..., and I don't know Programate C#
You need to code it then. Look for how the diamonds is working and learn how that one is made, then you can copy it.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeap but I don't know how to copy diamonds haha ... thats the problem

Upvote 0
Back