Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] I WANT TO DELETE C-HUNTER

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what you mean by "C-Hunter." If you could provide me with more information or context about what you are referring to, I may be able to help you better.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Üzgünüm ama "C-Hunter" derken neyi kastettiğinden emin değilim. Bahsettiğiniz şey hakkında bana daha fazla bilgi veya bağlam sağlayabilirseniz, size daha iyi yardımcı olabilirim.
WarriorZ AntiCheat Name; c-HUNTER

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
WarriorZ AntiCheat Name; c-HUNTER
I understand. If you want to uninstall or remove the WarriorZ AntiCheat program with the name "c-HUNTER," you can try the following steps:
  1. Go to the Windows Start menu and type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
  2. Click on "Control Panel" to open it.
  3. Click on "Programs and Features" or "Uninstall a program" depending on your version of Windows.
  4. Scroll down the list of installed programs until you find "WarriorZ AntiCheat" or "c-HUNTER."
  5. Click on "WarriorZ AntiCheat" or "c-HUNTER" and then click on the "Uninstall" button.
  6. Follow the prompts to complete the uninstallation process.
Once you have uninstalled the program, it should be removed from your system.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could you just stop spamming your silly chat gpt answers. You sound like a bot, man.

Upvote 0
Back