Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Id Map Of Dreamweaver Port

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hallo Guys , Im Already Search In Forum Sector But I Cant Find Id Of This Map

2013-03-26 20-17-44 - [Help] Id Map Of Dreamweaver Port - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Sir .. 1 Question Again About Id Map ...

Hell And Heaven
21 And 22 Right ? 2013-03-26 23-54-56 - [Help] Id Map Of Dreamweaver Port - RaGEZONE Forums

But Why I cant Enter ?? 2013-03-26 23-58-07 - [Help] Id Map Of Dreamweaver Port - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Correct, if you do not have the proper spiritual cultivation level you cannot enter... Thinking of which, how is that controlled (IE how could other maps be made the same way [to have a requisite culti level to enter])???

But rather to actually answer your question better, I don't think it's your culti level, because if your culti level isn't right it wont even try to enter the instance. Looking at your photos it is giving you an 'error' "Can't enter instance" which would likely mean you don't have the maps even started. Try starting the maps first...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back