• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

WZ Help importing content from future versions

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I got Heavenms up and running easily enough, but now I want to make some customizations and I'm having trouble finding out where to start. A lot of the tutorials on ragezone are outdated and have missing images.

I want to be able to import various different custom content from future GMS versions into the Heavenms v83 source. As a test, I'm trying Pantheon. Using this, I exported the xml from Map.wz > Obj > gran_pantheon.img (using classic encryption), then I imported it to the Heavenms Maps.wz with HaRepacker 4.2.4 under Obj. The problem is I don't know what to do next. It still doesn't show up under HaCreator after I hit initialize, and I don't know if Pantheon is in my server yet.

I also tried loading the XML directly into 4.2.4, but got this error:

I would also like to import skills from future versions. From what I understand, this requires client modification, and I can't find any good resources on this. I know Dream MS imported some post-Big Bang skills for their take on Cygnus Knights, and I'd definitely be interested in doing something similar. What is the best resource for learning these modifications?

Back