• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] In Cracking/Removing License in this Mu ServerFiles

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello guyz,

I need a help in removing of license in this files because i bought this files but when i ask a new license to the developer because i change my OS in my VPS and the license didn't work it need a new license.dat file, to my surprise he keep on ignoring me and he did not give me a a new license by the way the developer is no other than setecsoft I will give a link of the serverfiles including the license in it, please help us crack this files because we bought it but the developer is keep ignoring us.

Need Help @KarLi @evilek91
and to everyone who is good in removing license
note: the license files is included (location \SetecSoft 1.3.8 S6\Data\)

Last edited:
Reaction score

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Are the license of this server files has been removed? i mean this server files has a limitations of 50 max connections only

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
?????? server alrdy has a crack version.. why do u even need to buy a license?

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
������ server alrdy has a crack version.. why do u even need to buy a license?

can you give me a link of that severfiles please

can you give me a link of that severfiles please
I'am one of their costumers but unfortunately they keep on ignoring us after we purchase their product i need a new license because the old license file did not work in my new VPS so thats why i want to crack this serverfiles but unfortunately i don't know how to do it

Upvote 0
Back