• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] Install skin Season 12 IGCN

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: HELP TO INSTALL SKIN Season 12 IGCN

Follow this guide it should help:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: HELP TO INSTALL SKIN Season 12 IGCN

I will try it, if don't work i tell you, thx

In this version don't have item_eng.bmd, and when i open the item.bmd (client) don't have itens :\

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So you don't have a Data\Local\Eng folder?

Also to edit the BMD you won't be able to use the exact same editor cause if I'm correct they are changing season 9 files and not season 12 so you will have to use this editor: http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/release-mu-bmd-editor-eng-1148757/ or buy IGCN premium toolkit.

I used the Mu BMD EDITOR FOR ENG & CHS, but the item still not appear in-game, i used the command "/item 2 27 15 1 1 7 2 0" to drop the scepter, but only appear a item "+15 invi and no named" on the floor :\

DBckKie - [Help] Install skin Season 12 IGCN - RaGEZONE Forums

I found my problem haha, i forget to change the C0 colum on MuEditor haha, my unic problem now is my item lying on inventory haha

qX7o62k - [Help] Install skin Season 12 IGCN - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back