• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Help java does not recognize commands when opening server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found myself looking for videos on youtube on how to open a blank dot server, and I called the attention one and decided to do everything was fine until I gave "server link" the video is in Portuguese so I guess it is On start The server, but the problem comes from everything when I try to turn it on it triggers a lot of commands and never repeats the server.As shown in the java "" console, it is not recognized as an internal or external command, program or executable batch file. " What I look for in the page of java install some new download and uninstall many updates of java but I did not work and I come to this forum that lend me a hand please I would be grateful.
regards.
WDD6Txj - Help java does not recognize commands when opening server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fix your java directory in .bat file.. Right click on it and open in text editor .

Ex:
C:program Files/Java/jre7/
Depends in your own java directory..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fix your java directory in .bat file.. Right click on it and open in text editor .

Ex:
C:program Files/Java/jre7/
Depends in your own java directory..

Thanks for your interest in the post and try to help me but find a solution in a Russian forum...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back